xComfort Home Control Automation

Startet av More-Control, juni 12, 2014, 15:21:14

More-Control

I have noticed a lot of queries and questions regarding the xComfort system, I actually have worked with all the parts and help in the supply of www.xcomfort.co.uk UK/online.

If you have any questions or would like to know more in depth knowledge of exactly what capabilities xComfort can provide please just drop a line in this thread or email me.

The xComfort system can be used for anything from updating existing installations or extending and improving them, all the way up to setting up completely new installations.

You can start small, with simple and practical functions, and expand the system later as the need or desire arises. Do you need to install an extra light switch in the hall, or at both the top and bottom of the stairs? These are basic tasks that xComfort is used for every day, with absolutely no mess or visible cables.
Since installing xComfort usually involves making changes to electrical systems, it does need to be installed by a qualified electrician.

For advice and assistance, contact 0345 00 00 400 to discuss your wireless control system requirements.
All Emails Too: stephen-mcallister@more-control.com